Sunday 1 June 2008

Home Page

... here is my first write on this...
WELCOME
This is an on-line discussion forum called INDO-PAKISTAN UNIFICATION.
You may think I am crazy even to make such a web page but tell me why isn't that possible? we were divided due to hatred between two groups sitting above us pretending to be representatives of millions of people. They changed the fate of various families whose happiness lied in there children, there friends but not in being called Indian or Pakistani. If Germans can unite themselves by breaking the Berlin wall why can't we by break the the wall of religious hatred, brought up by the of British empire, which is far more weaker than the power of unity which even did break the chains of British Hold over us. [more]
I am not saying that this is possible in next few years, but at least we can try for it. I have dream of unification, if not of our country, but at least of our ourselves, our achievements, our happiness, our difficulties, our souls because we belong to the continent & civilization cultivated by our ancestors who didn't even ever had nightmare involving the partition of Indian Sub-Continent into various pieces whether it is Bangladesh, India or Pakistan. All I have to say is that I a proud of my past & will thrive to make future of which next generation will be proud of. I want everyone whether an Indian or Pakistani living abroad or in there own country, to post there views in favor of me or against me so that I can review them, to put my idea more strongly next time I write my article, so you are the one who an help me on this, so think about it....

No comments: